All prices are until 3/15/14 when a late free will be added
Individual Registration: "Early bird" discount for individual member registration is open through March 15th. Registration will remain open up until April 10th so be sure to register today! Registration for both days is $200.
Free AALAS Leadership Academy - Limited to 15 (4/16: Noon-5pm) - preregistration required
Exhibitor Registration: Early registration discount is available. Registration starts at $475 (this does not include any sponsorships, etc). After March 15th, prices start at $575. For information contact Dee 702-413-0832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Roy Hoglund: email@example.com
Have fun while you learn...Join us in South San Francisco for the 2014 AALAS District 8 Meeting
Highlights for this upcoming April 17-18th meeting include:
RACE credits for DVMs and RVTs (approval pending)
Pre-Conference Activities at the Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport on April 16th
* AALAS Mini Leadership Academy (registration is free, but limited to 15 participants on a first come, first served basis-register via D8 registration portal)
* AALAS ALAT, LAT, and LATG Certification Pencil & Paper Exam - contact Sonja Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org before February 7th if interested
* Lab Products Hydropac TM Lab Products Hydropac TM "Animal Watering and Preparing for an Emergency" Lunch & Learn 11:00 am-2:00 pm - contact email@example.com to register (free lunch provided; eligible for AALAS Registry CEUs)
* Cindy A. Buckmaster, PhD, RLATg - She will inspire and motivate you to "step out from the shadows and stand up for the important work you do every day to advance medical progress through animal research."
* Brian Anderson, Technical Sales Consultant, Allentown, Inc. - "Liviya's Story" is the harrowing journey of Brian's daughter, Liviya, whose body starts attacking itself out of the blue.
* IACUC & Compliance Training Series - see flyer
* "Hands on" Mouse Necropsy
* Mouse Biomethodology
* Vascular Catheterization and Maintenance in the Rat
* Bench to Bedside Translational Medicine,
* Changes to the Guide
* Disaster planning
* Managing the Anesthetic Patient
* Rodent Housing and Behavior
* USDA Updates
* more (too numerous to mention)
Exhibitor Hall showcasing innovative products and services plus exhibitor sponsored events including:
* Platinum Presentations
* Technician Fun Fair with prizes
* SF Bay Cruise and Marine Mammal Center tour
Poster Sessions with Cash Prizes
- Poster Reception - April 17: 5pm
Send mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.